4 March, 2013


Modified makefile using variables after reading following links

http://docstore.mik.ua/orelly/linux/run/ch13_02.htm

http://www.gnu.org/software/make/manual/
1. Removed duplicacy in library up-to 90 percent.

Before, program was writing extra files when taking of  input of entity.

Now it is directly written to output file.

2. As before, code was repeated for writing header, footer in output file.

But now i made a separate function for header and footer in base class that draw() can call.

3. Prevoiusly i was declared 5 ifstream and 3 ofstream objects.

But now it is 1 ifstream and 1 ofstream object.

4. Previous the code was repeated for making horizontal line, vertical line, line from two point.

Now i put the common part of line in single function and then jumps to condition for line subtype.

5. Also , we can create vertical and horizontal lines, circle from radius

with 3  inputs only — 1 point and length/ radius.

6. Prevoiusly i was declared 5 variables of string data type.

But now it is 3.

Today, learned about doxygen.

It is a documenting tool.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s